Tuesday, June 07, 2005

linking power to discourses

A lot of deliberation last night trying to finish the section on power and pedagogy. the last part was linking power to the expression of discourses in the NCPE. In the end it became less explicitly about discourse. It depends where the Discourses of health section goes as to how I link the two together. I might also go better with the methodology bit on discourse, or in the policy legacy section.
As for the last part of the lit review I am unsure how much Bernstein I will need to put in. Discussed this with Emma and she agrees that it will mainly be the recontexualisation stuff that I will actually use, but I will need to put in some of the stuff on codes as intro/explanation. Vertical and horizontal discourse and classification and framing may not be so relevant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home